Friday, January 18, 2013

Fun Finds Friday

I could spend hours just browsing through pinterest and etsy... ok I will let you in on my secret, I HAVE spent hours on both websites! I come across some of the most amazing unique stuff! Checkout some of the coolest and cutest!! If you are on pinterest hit me up lets, follow!


Super Bouncy Ball Ottoman Foot Rest
How awesome is this!?!?! 
An foot ottoman made from bouncy balls, so COOL!

Set a Romantic Mood: Furniture, Art, Rugs, Lighting, & More - Gilt Home.
When I was a kid I always wanted a couch just like this!

Fine art Print - Abstract City Rain - from oil painting by Karen Tarlton - impressionistic modern art
how beautiful is this painting, its raining color 

READY TO SHIP clock wall art, made from recycled magazines, colorful, unique
Super cool clock made from recycled magazines
clock wall art- shop colorstorydesigns on etsy


Pinned Image

Fancy Feet Doggie
what a cuteie, pinned on Pinterest

Happy Friday, three day weekend y'all!!!





1 comment:

  1. I loved that painting! I just started following you on pinterest.

    ReplyDelete