Monday, January 14, 2013

The Goldens of the Globes

Let me be totally honest when is comes to award shows the only thing that 
I'm interested in is the fashion. Checking out all the beautiful celebs drenched and draped in luxurious gowns and dazzling jewels. Last night at the Golden Globes there were a few lookers...checkout some of my favorites.


Jennifer Lopez this dress just looks PERFECT on her!

Naomi Watts in Zac Posen, such a gorgeous color on her,
the back of this dress is the show stopper.


Michelle Dockery @ 2013 Golden Globes
Michelle Dockery flawless beauty, classy emerald & diamond drop earrings


Kelly Osbourne Zac Posen Dress 2013 Golden Globe Awards 1 Fabulously Spotted: Kelly Osbourne Wearing Zac Posen   2013 Golden Globe Awards
Kelly Osbourne another Zac Posen girl! I adore her lavender hair,
she looks so beautiful!


Taylor SwiftTaylor Swift at the 2013 Golden Globes
Taylor Swift looks great in purple, LOVE her earrings



Jessica Alba looking beautiful in Oscar De La Renta, I think she is my fave for the night.
The dress is stunning on her, the bag is super cute and the jewels are amazing!!!

Overall I have to say these ladies looked lovely.
All the rest must be saving the pretty for Oscar ;)



1 comment:

  1. That garnet-colored dress on Naomi Watts is stunning! I think that's my favorite of this group.

    ReplyDelete